LMDCAT stands for Long MCAT/MDCAT which is the best possible utilization of the maximum time available to the students after 2nd year final exams till the UHS entrance test (MCATMCAT/MDCAT). This session exclusively focuses the UHS syllabus and ensures repeated Evaluation, Practice & Preparation through the following Phases;
Phase- 1: (Sunday Session)
Thorough preparation for MCAT/MDCAT as per UHS syllabus comprising Lectures, Tests & comprehensive discussions according to STEP scheme of studies.
Phase-II: (Regular Prep.)
Phase-II will be the continuation of Sunday Session which includes remaining preparation of STEP SOS (Scheme of Studies).
Phase-III: (Comprehensive Test Session & Crash Program for New students)
Phase-III comprises Tests and detailed discussions only. It is also the crash program for new admissions for ONE MONTH MCAT.
Phase-IV: (Super Final/Strikes)
Phase-IV is the final round of MCAT/MDCAT preparation containing ‚ÄúFIVE‚ÄĚ Full Length Papers consisted of the questions from MCAT/MDCAT¬†past papers ensuring the final revision for the final test (MCAT/MDCAT).
|Subjects||No. of MCQs(220)||Types of MCQs||Time allowed (2:30 hours)|
|Physics||44||Memory Analysis Application||Not applicable|
|Chemistry||58||Memory Analysis Application||Not applicable|
|Biology||88||Memory Analysis Application||Not applicable|
|English||30||Sentence completion (4 MCQs)|
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 660/1100 marks in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification is determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad(IBCC).
- Applicants from Azad Jammu Kashmir and Northern Areas seeking admission in MBBS/BDS shall undertake Entry Test of Punjab.
- The applicant must achieve minimum 60% marks in the entry test otherwise they shall not be deemed eligible for admission.
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- According to marks of F.Sc and Entry-Test, whenever two or more candidates are bracketed, the one senior in age will be given preference to the other for the purpose of admission.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks: 50 %
- Adjusted marks in F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 40 %
- Marks in Matric:10 %