NUMS is the best possible utilization of the maximum time available to the students after 2nd year final exams till the NUMS entrance test. This session exclusively focuses the NUMS syllabus and ensures repeated Evaluation, Practice & Preparation through the following Phases;
Phase- 1: (Regular Prep)
- Thorough preparation for NUMS as per University syllabus comprising Lectures, Tests & comprehensive discussions according to STEP scheme of studies.
- Duration of this Phase is approx two months (depending upon the test date)
Phase-II: (Comprehensive Test Session & Crash Program for New students)
Phase-II comprises Tests and detailed discussions only. It is also the crash program.
Phase-III: (Super Final/Strikes)
Phase-III is the final round of NUMS preparation containing “FIVE” Full Length Papers consisted of the questions from NUMS past papers ensuring the final revision for the final test.
- The duration of NUMS session will 3 months depending upon the available time between the session starting date and the NUMS entrance test.
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 660/1100 marks in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification is determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad(IBCC).
- The applicant must achieve minimum 60% marks in the entry test otherwise they shall not be deemed eligible for admission.
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- According to marks of F.Sc and Entry-Test, whenever two or more candidates are bracketed, the one senior in age will be given preference to the other for the purpose of admission.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks: 50 %
- Adjusted marks in F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 40 %
- Marks in Matric:10 %