With the advancement in the world of technology and smart tasking approach, education is heading into a new direction to enhance the learning horizons of the students. Educational app offers a unique learning experience that is stimulating and perceptive. These Educational apps are of significant importance in today’s progressing world of teaching and education as it adds value to educational experience.
Keeping abreast with the current academic trends and pacing up with the technology STEP, an entry test preparation program of the Punjab Group has launched a mobile app by the name of STEP by PGC exclusively for its students. The purpose of this app is to facilitate students by making education handy and easily accessible. The students will be able to engage more through this entry test preparation app. In fact, educational learning apps are the future of the education. The students become more receptive to learning through the app whereby promoting higher order thinking; keeping in mind the currently evolving academic trend, technology-based learning is considered very effective.
STEP Entry Test Preparation App is one of Pakistan’s first comprehensive app that sets itself apart because it offers preparation which is just a click away and affirms its utility to student’s advantage. Through this app, students can access STEP’s complete question bank anytime and anywhere. The app also feature’s Counseling Service which is just a click away along with past entrance exam papers, information and news regarding Admissions Updates and Entry Test dates of all the universities of Pakistan.
STEP App’s features include:
- Access to STEP’s complete study resources (Question Bank of 30,000+ MCQs) for the preparation of MDCAT (Medical & Dental College Admission Test), ECAT (Engineering College Admission Test), FUNGAT (FAST, UET, NUST, GIKI Admission Test) and NUMS (Exclusive).
- The app’s course modules are intricately designed in a thorough chapter wise division leading to MCQs based question. The students will practice on the app which will cater correct answers with proper reasoning/solution. This makes learning more effective and fun.
- Students will also be provided access to past papers of ECAT and MDCAT entrance test at student’s disposal. Providing students with previous entrance exam test papers will enhance their grasp in attempting entrance exam and most importantly will boost students’ performance.
- This app also features a Counseling tab through which students can get instant counseling by typing their query through the app via email or call. So the youth can type in their query and vent out all their confusions.
- The app is synced with STEP’s website and social media portal via Facebook that keeps the Information posts and News updates regarding admissions of various universities of Pakistan and deadlines of entrance examination updated. The students are updated at the right time so that the students are well oriented and directed towards their goals and well prepared before time.
The app is available on Google Play, download now: http://bit.ly/STEPbyPGC