Long ETEA Medical sessions is the best possible utilization of the maximum time available to the students during and after 2nd year final exams until the entrance test (ETEA Medical). This session exclusively focuses the KMU syllabus and ensures repeated Evaluation, Practice & Preparation through the following Phases
Phase- 1: (Sunday Classes)
Thorough preparation for ETEA MEDICAL as per KMU syllabus comprising Lectures, Tests & comprehensive discussions according to STEP scheme of studies.
Phase-II: (Regular Prep)
Phase-II will be the continuation of Sunday Session which includes remaining preparation of STEP SOS (Scheme of Studies)
Phase-III: (Comprehensive Test Session & Crash Program)
Phase-III comprises Tests and detailed discussions only. It is also the crash program.
Phase-IV: (Super Final/Strikes)
Phase-IV is the final round of ETEA MEDICAL preparation containing “Eight” Full Length Papers consisted of the questions from ETEA MEDICAL past papers ensuring the final revision for the final test ETEA MEDICAL.
|Subjects||No. of MCQs|
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 770/1100 marks in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Area Districts (MAD) to appear in KPK Medical Entry Test for seeking admission in Public and Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Pakistan.
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Adjusted marks in F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 50 %
- Entry Test Marks: 50 %
STEP Courses Syllabus:
(24 Lectures + 24 Tests + 12 A plus Tests + 6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions)
(8 Tests+ 8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions)