LNMDCAT stands for Long NMDCAT which is the best possible utilization of the maximum time available to the students during and after 2nd year final exams till the entrance test (NMDCAT). This session exclusively focuses the Entry Test syllabus and ensures repeated Evaluation, Practice & Preparation through the following Phases;
Phase- 1: (Sunday Session)
Thorough preparation for NMDCAT as per Entry Test syllabus comprising Lectures, Tests & comprehensive discussions according to STEP scheme of studies.
Phase-II: (Regular Prep.)
Phase-II will be the continuation of Sunday Session which includes remaining preparation of STEP SOS (Scheme of Studies).
Phase-III: (Comprehensive Test Session & Crash Program for New students)
Phase-III comprises Tests and detailed discussions only. It is also the crash program.
Phase-IV: (Super Final/Strikes)
Phase-IV is the final round of NMDCAT preparation containing “FIVE” Full Length Papers consisted of the questions from NMDCAT past papers ensuring the final revision for the final test (NMDCAT).
|Subjects||No. of MCQs(200)|
- Applicants must have the Percentage of 65% in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification is determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad(IBCC).
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks = 50 %
- F.Sc / Equivalent examination = 40 %
- Matric or Equivalence Examination = 10%
- REGULAR SESSION:
(18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions)
- CRASH PROGRAM
(18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions)