LNMDCAT (With NUMS). The LNMDCAT (National Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test) with NUMS. Includes exclusive study plan for the preparation of NUMS Entrance Test through topic wise Lectures , Tests ,and discussions of F.SC. TEXT BOOKS.
- Applicants must have the percentage of 65% in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification is determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad(IBCC).
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical Commission, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- NMDCAT = 50%
- NUMS Test = 30%
- F.Sc / Equivalence examinations = 20 %
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- REGULAR SESSION:
18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
- CRASH PROGRAM
18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions