LMDCAT (With NUMS). The Long MDCAT (Medical & Dental College Admission Test) with NUMS. Includes exclusive study plan for the preparation of NUMS Entrance Test through topic wise Lectures , Tests ,and discussions of SC. TEXT BOOKS; Duration of this very session will be three to four month approximate.
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 770/1100 marks in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification is determined by Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad(IBCC).
- The candidate having domicile of any district of Punjab and Islamabad (ICT) can appear in the Entrance Test of the Punjab.
- Students of Gilgit-Baltistan will also appear in the Entrance Test of the Punjab for admission against seats reserved for them in government medical/dental colleges of the Punjab.
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks: 50 %
- F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 50 %
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- REGULAR SESSION:
18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
- CRASH PROGRAM
18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions