The NMDCAT (Medical & Dental College Admission Test) is an exam based on MCQ’s, an essential requirement to be met by pre-medical students in order to seek admission in medical and dental colleges.
The NMCAT/NMDCAT standardized test is designed to assess your command over basic concepts of Science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English), critical thinking and problem solving skills. NMDCAT preparatory course trains the mind to make educated guesses and to maximize chances to pick correct answers. PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) is responsible for organizing the NMDCAT for all the public sector medical colleges.
|Subjects||No. of MCQs(200)|
Each question shall carry one mark with no negative marking.
- NMDCAT passing marks are 60% 120/200
- Time Alloted for Test is 2.5 Hour (150 Minutes)
- Twenty marks will be added for being a Hafiz-e-Quran, subjected to verification by a committee constituted by the Board.
- The final merit list will be calculated as under:
- Entry Test Marks = 50 %
- F.Sc / Equivalent examination = 40 %
- Matric or Equivalence Examination = 10%
News & Events
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- 18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions