NUMS is the best possible utilization of the maximum time available to the students after 2nd year final exams till the NUMS entrance test. This session exclusively focuses the NUMS syllabus and ensures repeated Evaluation, Practice & Preparation through the following Phases;
Phase- 1: (Regular Prep)
- Thorough preparation for NUMS as per University syllabus comprising Lectures, Tests & comprehensive discussions according to STEP scheme of studies.
Phase-II: (Comprehensive Test Session & Crash Program for New students)
Phase-II comprises Tests and detailed discussions only. It is also the crash program.
Phase-III: (Super Final/Strikes)
Phase-III is the final round of NUMS preparation containing “FIVE” Full Length Papers consisted of the questions from NUMS past papers ensuring the final revision for the final test.
NUMS Entry Test shall comprise of two components.
- Subject based question paper comprising of 150 multiple Choise Questions (MCQs) with stipulated time of 150 minutes. This part of the test shall have the following breakdown:-
|Subjects||Percentage||No. of MCQ’s|
- The Psychological Test comprising of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with stipulated time of 30 minutes.
- Merit Shall be based on subject Based question paper.
- However, Qualifying the Psychological Test Shall be mandatory.
- There Shall be no negative marking.
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- REGULAR SESSION:
18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
- CRASH PROGRAM
18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions