Student Advisory & Counseling Department
Student Advisory & Counseling Department (SACD) of STEP functions for the sole purpose of providing counseling to the students so that they are fully equipped regarding the choices they make and promotes dynamic academic policies by engaging a team of eminent entry test experts to prepare students for their future goals.
SACD envisions proper counseling of the youth whereby offering tailor-made student centric counseling that is specific to their unique experience, talent and abilities, and to equip them with the right choices and career options to lead them to their desired goals.
STEP entertains advisory sessions and seminars in regular intervals to provide exposure to the youth and aims to optimize conceptual and analytical skills of the students so that maximum results can be achieved, to meet the academic challenges of the world stage.
SACD engages to promote and organize healthy and interactive workshops to foster team spirit amongst the staff to develop credible institutional culture that is reformative and holistic in approach and with an aim to keep track of the updates regarding current academic trends and assessments from time to time keeping the interest and well being of the students as an utmost priority.
- Providing career advisory services
- Designing tailor made career options for every intellect of student
- Providing mentorship to the students
- Closely monitoring the student’s issues and problems
- Special emphasis on below average students
- Assessment and analysis of results, and making further policies accordingly
- Conducting Entry Test Seminars
- Closely monitoring the changing academic trends
- Facilitating teachers to assess counseling needs of the students
- Facilitating the on campus Information Officers regarding all the career options
- Conducting professional training of the employees