Combined Entry Test for Admissions in
1- Engineering Institutions of the Punjab for BSc Engineering Programs
2- BSc Engineering Technology Program at UET, Lahore and its Affiliated colleges entry, 2017
Sunday, 16th July, 2017
Timings: 10:00 am
For more information, visit: admission.uet.edu.pk
Availability of Entry Test Tokens
Entry Test Tokens will be available from the designated HBL branches on Payments of 500/- from 12th June, 2017 to 3rd July, 2017.
- The LAST DATE for purchase of tokens from designated branches is Monday 3-07-2017. Whereas the LAST DATE for receipt of Admit Cards is 4th July 2017.
- Result of Combined Entry Test will be declared, insha Allah, on 23-07-2017 (Midnight) and will be available at web portal http://admission.uet.edu.pk. However the key for self-marking shall be uploaded on the website at midnight on test date.
Entry Test Guidelines
- Guidelines for preparation of Entry Test are available at web link http://admission.uet.edu.pk
- The area of skills to be tested shall include: (i) Physics-30%; (ii) Mathematics-30%; (iii) English-10% & (iv) Optional Subject 30%;
- The Test would be of Intermediate level and will be offered in the following combinations: (a) Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry; (b) Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science; and (c) Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics. Applicants shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science or Statistics as the optional subject.
Requirement of Photo-ID at the test centre during Entry Test
Applicants are reminded to arrange for photo-ID like CNIC or SSC certificate or Domicile or Statement of Entry in case of “A” level qualified candidates, etc for presentation in the Entry Test Centers during the Entry Test. Failure to present a photo-id may result in expulsion from the Test Center.