WE OFFER BEST SCHOLARSHIPS
STEP offers merit-based and need-based scholarship to its students.
- 25% concession for all Punjab College, STEP and Hadaf College students for On-campus Session.
Inter (PART – 1) Based
- F.Sc – Pre Medical
Students who have secured marks (485 and above out of 555) in part-1 in 2023 will be awarded 50% fee waiver.
- F.Sc – Pre Engineering
Students who have secured marks (485 and above out of 570) in part-1 2023 will be awarded 50% fee waiver.
- ICS – Physics
Students who have secured marks (460 and above out of 560) in part-1 2023 will be awarded 50% fee waiver.
- F.Sc (Repeaters)
No marks based scholarships are available for repeaters.
- Only one scholarship can be availed at a time.
- All marks based scholarships will be verified from campuses and their fee-challan will be obtained from the campuses too.
- In online sessions, no further discount is available as (50%) discount is already given.
Need Based Concession
Discount cases are considered for the deserving students.
Note: Visit your nearest PGC campus for need based concessions.
25% Discount on Kinship Basis (STEP, PGC & HADAF students).
An exclusive scholarship based test that is taken every year to award the talented students.
STEP High Achievers Scholarship
STEP in line with the tradition of PGC’s culture of care and its mission to make education accessible to the youth across the nation. It has extended a step further and has announced “STEP High Achievers Scholarship”. Students registered in STEP programs will be able to avail the “STEP High Achievers Scholarship” which will sponsor education for the 50 Top scorers in MDCAT (Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test) and ECAT (Engineering Colleges Admission Test).
- 38 scholarships will be offered to STEP registered MDCAT top scorers for 5 years annually (fixed amount).
- 12 scholarships will be offered to STEP registered ECAT top scorers (6 FSc engineering and 6 for I.C.S) for 4 years
annually (fixed amount).
- Whichever university the achievers choose to go to, they will receive an annual scholarship (fixed amount) for up to 5 years.