The MDCAT (Medical & Dental College Admission Test) is an exam based on MCQ’s, an essential requirement to be met by pre-medical students in order to seek admission in medical and dental colleges.
The MDCAT standardized test is designed to assess your command over basic concepts of Science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English), critical thinking and problem solving skills. MDCAT preparatory course trains the mind to make educated guesses and to maximize chances to pick correct answers. PMC (Pakistan Medical Council) is responsible for organizing the MDCAT for all the public sector medical colleges.
- Total Number of MCQs :200
- Duration of MDCAT :3.5 Hours
- Format : Computer-based MCQs
- Minimum pass marks for Medical College Admission : 65%
- Minimum pass marks for Dental College Admission : 55%
- No negative marking
|Subjects||No. of MCQ’s|
- 20% MCQs —- Easy
- 60% MCQs —-Moderate
- 20%MCQs —- Hard
Note: In Biology, Chemistry and Physics section, 70% questions will be recall and 30% will be application level
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- 18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions