STEP offers merit-based and need-based scholarship to its students.
- 25% concession for all Punjabians and Hadaf College students for Physical Session.
- 25% concession for all Step Students for Physical Session.
a. Matric Base Scholarship
- Students who have secured marks greater than 98 % will have 100% scholarship.
- Students having 97% marks will have 75% scholarship.
- Students having 96% marks will have 50% scholarship.
- Only applicable for students who have passed their matriculation examination in 2019
b. Inter Based Scholarship
- Students who have secured marks greater than 95% will have 100% scholarship.
- Students who have secured marks between 93% – 95% will have 50% scholarship.
- Inter base scholarship is only for repeaters.
- Only one scholarship can be availed at a time
- All marks based scholarships will be verified from campuses and their challan will be obtained from the campuses too.
c.High Achiever Scholarship
STEP in line with the tradition of PGC’s culture of care and its mission to make education accessible to the youth across the nation has extended a step further and has announced “Achievers Scholarship”. Students registered in STEP programs will be able to avail the “Achievers Scholarship” which will sponsor education for the 50 Top scorers in NMDCAT (Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test) and ECAT (Engineering Colleges Admission Test).
- 15 scholarships will be offered to STEP registered ECAT top scorers for 4 years annually.
- 35 scholarships will be offered to STEP registered NMDCAT top scorers for 5 years annually.
Whichever university the achievers choose to go to, they will receive an annual scholarship amount for up to 5 years.
d. Need Base Scholarship
Discount cases are considered for the deserving students.
e. Kinship Scholarship
25% Discount on Kinship Basis (Stepian & Punjabian – PGC & Hadaf students).