WHAT IS EARLY PREP (FOR REPEATERS) SESSION?
This program is customized for those students who are repeating the golden years of their life focusing on the medical entrance test and trying to give another chance to their career. It includes an exclusive study plan for the preparation of the PMC & NUMS Entrance Test through topic-wise Lectures, Innovative Test-cracking tips, lectures, and discussions of F.Sc Textbooks.
EARLY PREP – FOR REPEATERS
Early prep for repeaters is MDCAT, Long MDCAT & Long MDCAT with NUMS. This session is exclusively designed in a way that students can utilize the utmost time with more practice and revisions.
PHASE 1 – MDCAT
- This phase will target the repeaters of medical, classes will be on regular basis
- On-campus / Virtual lectures: 18 lectures of each subject (90 minutes)
- 36 tests (with provided bubble sheet) and recorded video discussions + live discussions.
- There will be a live test discussion on MS teams for the virtual campus and, for on-campus sessions, test discussion will take place on campus.
- Recorded test discussion will also be available on portal.
PHASE 2 – Crash Program (Test Session)
L.MDCAT (MDCAT+ Crash Program) [Test Sessions]
18 tests of each subject + 8 FLP`s (with provided bubble sheet) and recorded video discussions.
STEP will give you access to the following range of learning tools:
- Video Lectures.
- Tests as per your Scheme of Studies.
- Recorded test discussions.
- Worksheets for Practice.
- Practice MCQs with Explanations.
- Career Counselling.
STEP offers merit-based and need-based scholarship to its students.
Dear Students, Following are the details of your online classes and user guidelines.
- STEP # 1- Apply online from step website: https://admissions.step.pgc.edu/#/
- STEP # 2 – Challan form generations /Reference number
- A challan form will be generated online after which you will receive a reference number on your mobile number + E-mail.
- Download your Challan Form
- STEP # 3 – Payments:
- For online payments:
- visit: www.pay.pgc.edu or https://pgc.paymentprocessingpage.com/
- For physical session payments:
- you can pay by visiting Punjab College campus.
- STEP # 4 – verifications
- Once you have paid your fee, send your payment verifications as follows;
- For Virtual Session`s fee verifications:
- • send the paid challan form to WhatsApp number.
- Note: In case of online payment send the screenshot of the message you received from bank after payment.
- For Physical session`s fee verifications:
- • contact campus for payment verifications.
- STEP # 4 – Credentials
- • After payment verifications you will receive your username and password for http://onlinestep.pgc.edu
- STEP # 5 – Online portal
- • Use the username and password to access all comprehensive learning tools offered by STEP.
- STEP Helpline: 0800-78608 (9am – 5pm on working days)