ETEA Medical is a test conducted in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa underneath Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA for several years. Those students who are seeking admissions in KPK public or private sector Medical and Dental colleges or universities must undergo this evaluation based entrance test.
- F.Sc / Equivalent examination : 50 %
- Entry Test Marks: 50 %
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 770/1100 marks in F.sc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent examination (excluding the marks of Hafiz-e-Quran).
- Candidates having qualification equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) are eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Area Districts (MAD) to appear in KPK Medical Entry Test for seeking admission in Public and Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Pakistan.
- In accordance with the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, there is no maximum or minimum age limit for appearance in Entrance Test.
|Subjects||No. of MCQs|
STEP Courses Syllabus:
(24 Lectures + 24 Tests + 12 A plus Tests + 6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions)