LNMDCAT (With NUMS). The LNMDCAT (Long National Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test) with NUMS. Includes exclusive study plan for the preparation of NUMS Entrance Test through topic wise Lectures , Tests ,and discussions of F.SC. TEXT BOOKS.
|Subjects||No. of MCQ’s|
- Each question shall carry one mark with no negative marking.
- Time Allotted for MCQ`s computer-based test is 3.5 Hour (210 Minutes)
NMDCAT Passing Marks are 65% .
NUMS Entry Test shall comprise of two components.
- Subject based question paper comprising of 150 multiple Choise Questions (MCQs) with stipulated time of 150 minutes. This part of the test shall have the following breakdown:-
|Subjects||Percentage||No. of MCQ’s|
- The Psychological Test comprising of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with stipulated time of 30 minutes.
- Merit Shall be based on subject Based question paper.
- However, Qualifying the Psychological Test Shall be mandatory.
- There Shall be no negative marking.
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- REGULAR SESSION:
18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
- CRASH PROGRAM
18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions