LNMDCAT (With NUMS). The LNMDCAT (Long National Medical & Dental Colleges Admission Test) with NUMS. Includes exclusive study plan for the preparation of NUMS Entrance Test through topic wise Lectures , Tests ,and discussions of F.SC. TEXT BOOKS.
|Subjects||No. of MCQ’s|
- Each question shall carry one mark with no negative marking.
- Time Allotted for MCQ`s computer-based test is 3.5 Hour (210 Minutes)
NMDCAT Passing Marks are 65% .
NUMS Entry Test shall comprise of following components.
- Weightage Formula
|NUMS Entry Test||25%|
- Passing National MDCAT with 65% marks shall be mandatory for admission in NUMS colleges as per PMC regulations 2021.
- Obtained a HSSC/FSc Pre-Medical or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognized in Pakistan having obtained more than sixty-five percent (65%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council.
- Qualifying psychological test is mandatory, however merit will be based on subject based MCQs.
STEP Courses Syllabus:
- REGULAR SESSION:
18 Lectures +36 Tests+5 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
- CRASH PROGRAM
18 Tests+8 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions
6 FLP’s & Follow-up Discussions